Donate to CEAS
The Center for East Asian Studies is extremely grateful to all who have contributed to the Friends of CEAS fund. By giving to CEAS, you help support East Asian activities such as:
- the development of new academic courses; faculty and student research travel; student scholarships; and the East Asian Library.
- the promotion of knowledge of East Asia through academic conferences, lecture series and special lectures, film festivals, exhibits, recitals, and festival celebrations.
- outreach programs that serve K-12 schools, postsecondary schools, and community enrichment.
You may donate to an unrestricted fund and allow the Center to decide where your contribution can be used most effectively, or you can direct your donation to a particular area or activity, such as those listed below.
How to Give
You may make out a check for your tax deductible donation to "KUEA" (KU Endowment Association) and mail it directly to the address below. Please specify that you want the money to go to the Center for East Asian Studies.
KU Endowment Association
West Campus, University of Kansas
1891 Constant Avenue
Lawrence, KS 66044-0928
You may give online by using the buttons below. Online giving is secure, speedy, and simple. Click on the fund that you would most like to support, and you will be redirected to the KU Endowment website, the nonprofit fundraising organization that supports KU.
If you would like more information on which funds could use your money the most, or on how to use your money to create a new fund altogether, please contact Jun Fu, CEAS accountant: email@example.com, (785) 864-3857.
- CEAS General Fund
- By donating to this unrestricted fund, you allow the staff of CEAS to determine where your money is most needed.
- CEAS Programs
- Giving to this fund will help support our many lectures, performances, cultural celebrations, film screenings, and community reading programs.
- Wallace S. Johnson Memorial Lecture
in Medieval Chinese Culture
- This fund fully supports our annual lecture series named after the late Professor Johnson.
- Student Scholarships, Prizes, and Academic Travel
- The popularity in East Asian Studies is increasing, and competition for our existing funds is increasing as well. More donations to this fund will enable CEAS to support more students in the field.
- East Asian Library Acquisitions
- The East Asian Library is an invaluable asset to our students and faculty members. Your support of the acquisitions fund will expand KU's important research holdings.
Questions? Call or email Jun Fu at (785) 864-3857, firstname.lastname@example.org